Sunday, June 3, 2012

Introducing... My Fair Cooookie!

   
    Hello all! My name is Fair and I love to bake. I've been concocting confection and pastry since I was eight years old.  My Slovenian Grandma Mom and my Mom taught me the basics. The rest... Well let's just say I learned via my own devices, failures and triumphs alike.

    This will be an online depot for all my recipes in need of a safer place of record. You know -other than on a myriad of rainbow coloured post its, notepads and other random scraps of paper shoved haphazardly in three ring binders. Another (perhaps wiser) locale for the scribbles decorating the margins and indexes of my various cookbooks and foodie magazines. A place without worry that should the HORRIFYING occur (egs; My computers met an untimely demise. A fire blew though this forest I live in... etc. etc.) all my lovely recipes would not go up in smoke.
    
     Dear readers you are now of the privileged few who have stumbled upon access to recipes for the BEST and WORST things I've ever made... Lucky you. (*u^) Not every recipe has a story- but I guarantee those told here will be my most entertaining. Hopefully you will agree! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment